2016/05/27

[First Impression] Mirum - Crosel Sheet Fresh Fruit Aloe

Hello Chocopies!

It's been so long since i have last done a First Impression! But i'm planning on doing more and more of these! My addiction with masks makes me buy a lot of them, so i have a lot to talk about!

Today's mask is from Mirum and it's the Crosel Sheet Fresh Fruit Aloe (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧





I got this mask from Skin18, They are one of the coolest site for natural Korean beauty products! They especially focus on skincare, and their goal is to offer products that will make your skin be the best it can be! You can read about them here! I personally love them! The products are wonderful and they are the sweetest!

Mirum is a Koeran natural brand, they use only 100% natural cotton sheet masks, which adheres wonderfully on the face, and makes the essence ingredients of the mask absorbs completely. The aloe mask is from their fresh fruit line, which is a line designed to provide nutrition and hydration to the skin, they are functional masks especially designed for all skin types and of all kind of needs, and since they are all natural they can be used everyday and they wont irritate the skin. (✿◠‿◠)


Scent

The smell is the first thing you noticed  when you open it, for me it has the typical smell of aloe, which is really refreshing  and not overwhelming at all to me!

Fit

Like most mask sheets, it was a bit big on me, and it went past my hairline, but aside from that, i felt like it adhered really nicely on the skin, just like it promised, and it didn't slip at all, even though i walked around and did some chores around the house while i had it on, which is not something i can do with a lot of masks

(you can also see the texture of the cotton mask)

Essence

It's a thick, gel like essence, it felt very light on the skin, but it didn't absorb as fast as i wanted to, and my face felt sticky for a while after i had removed it.


Effects

I usually don't hope to much of seeing immediate effects when i try a mask, but i was pleasantly surprised! The reason i had choose that mask was because with all the allergies going on, my face (and especially my nose) was extremely dry and my skin felt tight, i kept it on for 30 minutes, and my skin was new! No more dry patches and it was also GLOWING! I was amazed it worked to well, true, i didn't notice any brightening effect, but i think it's something you notice more after using it more than once. 
Plus it felt so cooling and nice on the face it was my savior in that hot day.

Overall thoughts

I really liked it! The cooling and refreshing effect was extremely appreciated, and the immediate moisture boosting was amazing, i will definitely get more of them!

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Allantion, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aloe leaf extract (500ppm), Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben Ceteth-1-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Celearyl Alchohol. Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Fragrance.


What do you think of it? Do you have any favorite aloe sheet mask?

Where to buy: Mirum Fresh Fruit Aloe Mask (0.95$)

Follow Me: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chocowip Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review